Amazon is seeking a highly motivated, friendly, and customer-obsessed Executive Assistant to join its eCommerce Foundational Technologies (eCFT) team. The Executive Assistant would support two Directors and their teams.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of effective time management, reacting with appropriate urgency to situations and the ability to manage multiple critical requests. Strong written and verbal communication skills are important, as is a high degree of professionalism, integrity and discretion. This position will work closely with the Lead Executive Assistant to facilitate key team activities and projects.
· Serving as a strategic business partner by proactively engaging with leadership
· Managing complex calendars with competing scheduling requirements, as well as annual operational planning, business planning, and performance review cycles.
· Project and program management including driving completion of key deliverables, planning and organizing events, and following up on outstanding items.
· Organize and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all hands meetings, off-sites team events)
· Manage team space, including moves and reconfiguration
· Manage domestic and international travel
· Manage expense report coordination and submission
· Provide back-up support for other team Executive Assistants
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of work experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
· Strong computer skills; proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
· Exceptional time management and organization skills
· Strong ownership, communication and partnering skills
· Professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information