AWS Infrastructure is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical, Spare Parts Warehousing Manager with demonstrated experience driving process improvement.
This Manager will be responsible for leading inventory management strategies to maximize customer experience, inventory levels, operational efficiency as well as end-to-end business ownership of all supply chain processes from AWS suppliers to a third party logistics provider. Spare Parts management plays a critical role in delivering urgently needed break/fix supply to datacenters to improve customer experience within region by ensuring we have the right parts, at the right destination, at the right time. To achieve this transformational change in a cost efficient manner, the Spare Parts Warehouse Manager will need to continuously optimize our end-to-end supply chain by engaging with suppliers upstream as well as with our 3PL provider to improve operational processes, and drive system automation with key internal teams.
· Act as point of escalation for vendor related issues
· Manage vendor operational excellence through data driven metrics
· Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve supply chain efficiency and overall cost structure
· Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve internal and external processes
· Work cross functionally to identify and apply best practices and continuous process improvements
· Automate dashboard and metric reporting
· Provide scalable solutions for specific issues
· Set project requirements and drive agendas across internal and external teams
· Up to 20% Travel required
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Engineering
· 3+ years of related professional experience
· 2+ years of experience with Excel
· Must have experience managing large and complicated projects, including leading cross-functional projects