Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is building a HR Contact Management solution on Salesforce Service Cloud. We are onboarding multiple countries onto this solution. We are developing new transactional systems supporting various Amazon HR programs across the globe on Salesforce platform. ES Tech will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across different devices using communities, lightning, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
· Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
· Develop web portals, sites, pages, microsites and web appication integrations
· Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
· Work with cross-functional teams to maintain and enhance cloud applications in iterative release cycles
· Research and find opportunities to utilize web development best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
· Bachelor's degree.
· 3 + years of experience web development
· Experience developing AJAX interfaces with AJAX libraries and frameworks (e.g. JQuery, AngularJS, and Backbone etc.)
· Hands on front-end UI frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
· Experience with development and build tools Node.js, npm, grunt, gulp, webpack, bower etc.
· Web services development experience with cross platform open source APIs and integration technologies like XML, JSON, SOAP/REST API development
· Knowledge of third-party integration tool, middleware integrations and ETL
· Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD) and data structure
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
· Development experience in Salesforce Platform
· Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concepts.
· Understanding and implementation experience in mobile development frameworks
· Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
· Development experience in AJAX, JAVA, T-SQL/PL-SQL and MySQL.
· Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature, SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0).
· Knowledge and understanding of HR business processes.
· Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementation.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.