Learn and Be Curious is a core principal of Amazon and we are uniquely positioned to enable the next generation of learning solutions for our own employees. The Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is seeking a Software Development Engineer for Learning Products at Amazon. We're looking for highly technical entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of system ownership, and want to have fun while they make history. This role will be responsible for building high quality software for new and existing learning and content management systems.
Our team has a highly collaborative, fast moving, and fun culture. As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of a variety of core product features. You will influence our overall strategy by helping define these product features, design the system architecture, and promote the best practices that enable a quality product. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the employee experience with products used every day by you, your team and your colleagues.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience, takes pride in building high quality software, and has a demonstrable track record of successfully delivering new features and products. They value collaboration, making data-driven decisions, and can comfortably communicate with others, in both technical and non-technical roles
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years professional experience in software development
· Demonstrated fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java
· Experience working on an engineering team using Agile processes