Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is building a HR Contact Management solution on Salesforce Service Cloud. We are onboarding new programs across globe onto this platform. HRSS will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightening, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to build and customize Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions.
· Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
· Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
· Build solution on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex , Web Services and API's.
· Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycles
· Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
· Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree.
· 2.5 + years of experience in Salesforce.com platform.
· Visual Force, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience.
· Web services development or experience with Salesforce API (REST, SOAP, Metadata, etc.)
· Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
· Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.