Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Solutions Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services including compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, developer, mobile, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), augmented/virtual reality, security, hybrid and enterprise applications within enterprise or strategic accounts.
Your broad responsibilities will include: working with Hong Kong Enterprise customers by owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within an Enterprise customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects.
Ideal candidate profile
· As a key member of the business development and account management team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
· In partnership with the account management team, formulate and support revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
· Educate enterprise customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
· Build relationships with senior technical individuals within enterprise customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Be a technical Expert, Technical Advisor and Technical Influencer
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with customers or enterprises
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· 8+ years of implementation/consulting experience