Amazon's technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a member of the AWS technical team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services.
As an increasing number of large enterprises move their critical workloads to the cloud, we are in need of high-powered, Solution Architects, Cloud architects and Technical Account Managers who can help our largest customers navigate the operational challenges of cloud computing.
You must possess customer facing skills that enable you to represent AWS well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings and quick innovation available in the AWS cloud.
If you're interested in building the future of cloud with us apply now to have your profile reviewed for roles a cross Australia and New Zealand.
Ideal candidate profile
· · The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possessing architecture experience
· You will have extensive and demonstrable experience and success with large global systems integrators
· Your ability to navigate large global organizations with proficiency will be a key differentiator
· Experience nurturing executive relationships over long complex engagements is a must
· Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
· Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
· Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations