Amazon Imaging is looking for an energetic, organized, and results-driven Editorial Producer for the editorial and special projects in Amazon Studio. The Editorial Producer will assist in coordination of crew sourcing, booking, schedules, and miscellaneous details essential to keeping the special projects functioning. Beyond these fundamentals, the Editorial Producer will have a key role in reporting, products coordination and sourcing new talent. This person will partner with other imaging teams to leverage best practices and with other Amazon business partners to support and to deliver high quality imagery/video to Amazon customers at the end. The ideal candidate should be skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships both within and outside the company. The successful candidate should be a flexible, quick thinker who is capable of multitasking and resolving problems quickly.
• Oversees creative talent and model booking required to staff editorial production in line with Amazon business partners' request, budgets, anticipates industry cycles and recommend booking strategies with the ability to problem solve and analyzes post-mortem
• Plans editorial project-specific schedules, castings, call sheets, and targets.
• Understands creative direction for elevated imagery and is able to translate through sourcing of elevated talent within specified requests, legal usage and timelines resulting in bar raising imagery
• Communicates with internal teams and advises business of required reallocation of workflow and talent
• Holds in-depth knowledge of competitors and industry market, able to create a competitive analysis and continuously seeks to stay informed and communicate changes
• Develops good relationship with internal teams and external creative talents / production agencies in daily basis.
• Process Improvement
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree
· Proven project management skills
· Working knowledge of production processes and industry standards
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Strong decision making skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Significant crew and model booking and or photo production experience
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action
· Ability to interpret reports