The Amazon Web Services Infrastructure Global Expansion Edge team is looking for a Business Developer to work with teams across the organization to help manage EMEA colocation expansion. This person will need to be a strong communicator that can work independently within a team setting in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
This role can be situated in either Dublin or London.
A successful candidate will be highly motivated; analytical; possess a strong sense of ownership; have exceptional organizational skills, high integrity and accountability; and have a passion for process improvement. This position involves direct contact with business owners and external parties; you must have a professional demeanor and be able to communicate effectively with people at every level, including senior management.
· Analyze and organize communications around contractual gap analysis in colocation contracts
· Manage remediation transactions: validate stakeholder inputs, engage with vendors with guidance from Technical Business Developers, prepare business cases for leader approval, and drive contract execution with legal partners
· Track and manage individual gap remediation projects to approval and handover to operational teams for implementation
· Manage data center agreements with third party suppliers, including supporting contract transactions; generating and processing service orders; vendor communications; obtaining internal financial, technical, and legal approvals.
· Manage a global portfolio of commercial agreements for critical data center infrastructure.
· Lead development and implementation of process improvements to increase process automation and scalability in order to support a rapidly growing business.
· Gather and own maintenance of various data to ensure high data integrity. These data will often be from disparate, ambiguous, or difficult sources.
· Develop metrics and analyze trends for key takeaways to achieve business objectives and reduce operating costs.
· Support continual process improvement initiatives with accurate and meaningful data.
Ideal candidate profile
· BS/BA degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting, Computer Science, or related experience
· 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: finance, finance operations, procurement, project management, asset management, accounting, accounts payable and/or lease management
· Experience working with cross-organizational teams in an international organization