The F3 (AmazonFresh and PrimeNow) US Retail BI team is hiring an Economist who is passionate about data, uncovering insights, and telling business stories to leaders and stakeholders through econometric modeling. We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and responsible individual who is eager to learn how to work with large and complicated data sets in business environments.
A successful candidate will be able to partner effectively with both business and technical teams on key business problems and will be an expert in using Causal Inference and Industrial Organization (I/O) methods to provide actionable insights. You will be expected to own the development of econometric models and to manage the modelling and validation work.
Ideal candidate profile
· PhD in Economics or related field
· 0-2 years of experience in industry, consulting, government, or academic research
· Expertise with at least one programming language, such as R, MATLAB or Python
· Experience in Causal Inference and Industrial Organization (I/O) methods
· Effective verbal and written communications skills