At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners. We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it - across Amazon’s ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices, and the Amazon Advertising Platform. If you’re interested in innovative advertising solutions with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
Amazon Advertising is currently looking for a highly motivated Campaign & Creative Manager (CCM). As our advertiser’s “go-to” experts on Amazon Advertising’s policy, process, creative services and retail business, CCMs earn trust and foster frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of campaigns, data-driven creative strategy recommendations and ongoing advertiser education, all aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers’ experience. You will work with our partners to deliver results that matter to our advertisers for long-term growth. This means diving deep on creative data, recommending creative testing, and providing creative insights to our advertisers. CCMs provide efficient and accurate campaign management while identifying opportunities to continuously improve our workflows and implement best practices across teams. The role provides a fast-paced environment that offers team members continual opportunities to learn, be curious and develop their skills.
As a CCM, a typical day may include:
· Obsessing over our end-customer’s Amazon experience and our advertiser's business experience.
· Project managing the execution of sold advertising campaigns with internal Design, AdOps, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams.
· Managing creative delivery and acting as the gatekeeper of high quality creative.
· Consulting with advertisers on creative strategy using historical advertiser and industry data.
· Planning and delivering advertiser engagements to educate advertisers and improve asset quality, creative delivery, and raise awareness of Amazon policy.
· Troubleshooting issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle.
· Participating in or leading process and product improvement projects with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. working with the Product team to refine current tools and products).
· Establishing and standardizing creative and operational best practices with advertisers to drive creative performance and provide frustration-free campaign launches.