Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
As a Systems Engineer within the Antenna team, you will be responsible for key aspects of phased array antenna system design, simulation, measurement, calibration and optimization. You will be working in a collaborative environment with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver advanced high-performance phased array antenna systems. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
· Design and implementation of phased array calibration systems and algorithms
· Creating phased array calibration signals and associated signal processing techniques
· Performance analysis and design trade-off studies of phased arrays
· System-level end-to-end analysis of baseband/RF communication systems involving phased arrays
· Developing and maintaining simulation capabilities of radio communication systems
· Lab measurement and validation of performance of antennas, and phased array systems and subsystems
· Working with antenna, modem, RF and Digital teams to simulate, measure and fine-tune radio designs
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.