Since the first Kindle launched in 2007, Amazon has continued to expand its innovation with additional Kindle E-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and the Amazon Echo device family. Our impressive lineup of devices and voice services paired with a robust online ecosystem makes Amazon a smart choice for our customers.
Amazon's Offline Field Sales teams are responsible for merchandising, demonstrating and training offline channel partners. The Offline Sales Account Team manages retail partner accounts that may include any device sales training needs.
The Device Sales Training Team supports the training needs for both Field Sales and Account Managers, and is seeking an Instructional Designer who will assess training needs, develop and manage training content, and drive for improvements using data. We are looking for a smart, customer-obsessed, detail-oriented person who enjoys making history in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and will drive training improvements for our internal and external customers. The right candidate has experience in instructional design, training delivery, and program management—and is driven by deadlines, a passion to learn and deliver results, and help others perform.
· Perform needs assessments using data and anecdotal evidence
· Use prototyping and iteration to design and develop creative, learner-centered, performance-based training materials that may include job aids, powerpoint decks, and interactive eLearning modules and videos
· Create assessments, measurement tools, and evaluations of training effectiveness
· Acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
· Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Ideal candidate profile
· 4+ years of experience developing training collateral, eLearning and self-directed learning modules, performance support aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials
· 2+ years experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
· 2+ years of experience with video editing software such as Camtasia or similar
· 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· 2+ years of experience with Learning Management Systems