Description de l'offre
Alexa Voice Services provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to create a more personalized experience. There are now tens of thousands of skills from different companies around the globe.
We need your help with the Amazon Alexa Skills Kit Team to drive active technical problem solving, facing the internal and external developer community.
As a Technical Developer Advocate, you will be analyzing trends and suggest solutions to various technical issues.
Join customer-centric specialists who collaborate to provide world-class support to Alexa skill developers!
Your key responsibilities:
· You will be working with developers to understand how Alexa skills are built and seeking solutions to a variety of technical issues in the process of publishing a skill.
· You will be identifying patterns and trends in inbound technical contact activity across developers and conduct deep dive analysis in order to provide reporting to leadership and business to shape features, processes, and systems.
· You will offer partnership to your developer support colleagues and partner with other teams as a subject matter expert in technical contact topics.
· You will drive projects that improve technical support-related services, plus creating other support materials for developers.
You are a good fit if you:
· are fluent in oral and written Italian and English languages.
· have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
· demonstrate experience of web/app software development
· demonstrate experience working with external customers to address and resolve issues, in support of technical products or services.
· have good interpersonal and communication skills.
· are not afraid of using social media and writing blog posts.
· are comfortable with MS Office and especially Excel.