Description de l'offre
Do you think you can bring innovative vision? Are you looking for opportunities to speak with customers? Do you have an insatiable need to learn new things? In this case, Amazon Alexa is looking for a Content Program Manager with strong organizational skills and having an appeal for the creation of editorial content to manage the evolution of the editorial experience for customers using Alexa enabled devices.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and project management skills to coordinate and review the creation of engaging and witty content by our partners to ensure we will delight our customers. The ideal candidate must show rigor and be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects in parallel with shortened deadlines. This position will require a strong collaboration with many teams including product managers, user interface designers, developers and marketing managers. The ideal candidate will have a strong lure for new technology and a passion for innovation.
In this role you will:
· Plan and drive feature awareness for Alexa content
· Curate content with a strong emphasis on cultural relevancy
· Manage the localization of the content
· Create testing grounds to improve content
· Responsible for reporting on your tests and on the content you will own with the goal of issuing recommendations to improve our content strategy.
· Italian mother tongue or equivalent level
· Fluency in English (oral and written)
· Degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent
· 3-5 years of experience in project/program management
· Experience in content curation and edition.