OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Supply Chain / Logistics Pharmaceutical
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Supply Chain in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: email@example.com.
· Coordinate and monitor our clients’ supply chain phases, from supply to distribution
· Support our clients in the projects’ implementation and execution: planning, cost analysis, quality and GMP aspects, stakeholders’ involvement
· Contribute to the improvement of our customers’ supply chain processes
· Use your technical skills and field experiences to act as an interface within the operational department
Your Profile :
· Master’s degree in supply chain or academically equivalent. An engineering or pharmaceutical background is a plus
· Fluent in English, French and Dutch is a plus
· Minimum 5 year experience in logistic or supply chain
· Knowledge of cold chain and good distribution practices (GDP) is a plus
· Knowledge of SAP and Excel is mandatory
· Good interpersonal / analytical/ organizational skills, reactivity, adaptation
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
· In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
· Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
· Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
· Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
· Benefiting from a permanent contract
· Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Level of experience
All levels of experience