OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Quality Assurance Engineer Pharmaceutical
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· You write quality procedures and quality plans
· You participate in ensuring that reference documents comply with regulatory requirements and those of the Quality Assurance policy
· You ensure compliance with the requirements of the quality system
· You set up CAPAs (Corrective and Preventive Actions)
· You manage production deviations
· You manage the traceability and archiving of documents and procedures
· You participate in the treatment and resolution of quality problems
· You participate in audits and high-quality controls.
Your Profile :
· You have scientific training such as an engineer (chemist, biologist, etc.) or pharmacist.
· You have 3 years of experiences in the pharmaceutical industry
· You are proficient in GMP and have a good level of English.
· Knowledge of SAP and / or Trackwise is a plus.
· Your sense of organization, your autonomy, your interpersonal skills and your rigor are essential assets for success and development within our group.
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
· In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
· Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
· Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
· Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
· Benefiting from a permanent contract
· Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Level of experience
All levels of experience