Airbus Defence and Space (ex Cassidian)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Data Security Analyst has arisen within Airbus, you can either work in Toulouse, Filton or Hamburg. You will join the IM Cyber Security team (#ZIS).
The Data Security Analyst is an expert accountable for driving IT wide improvements in his areas of expertise, while ensuring that his overall strategy remains aligned with corporate security policies and IT security standard and priorities.
You will be a key actor by analysing data and be an asset in the decision-making.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Study existing data to focus on the main significant ones.
· Design models and algorithms to analyse and process data to propose improvements to the management.
· Present your results in a pedagogical, innovative and interactive way.
· Create business forecast templates.
· Contribute to the integration of analytical methods developed in a software solution.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Information Technology or a related discipline.
· Broad, in-depth technical knowledge of security principles and process is required,
· An ability to understand technical and mathematical details and communicate the essentials at a high level is essential,
· IT Security related certifications are beneficial (CRIST, CISM, CISSP, SANS Institute...).
· Problem solving skills.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Language Skills: Negotiation level of English
This position has been graded VA.