Description de l'offre
Job Function: Marketing & Communications
State / Province: Italy
Position Type: Intern
City / Location: Monza
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas, Reebok, or Rockport. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
From design to production to logistics to technology, every role in all our brands is connected to this. Our roles span the range of our brands, as well as spanning the globe. No matter what you do, or what country or city you do it in, your work helps make greatness possible.
· Supporting all the Teams involved in Wholesale Activation initiatives (Sales and Brand Marketing) and in Logistics issues, the intern will develop several skills
· Communication with stakeholders
· Organization capabilities
· Problem solving
· Knowledge of techniques and strategies of Trade Marketing with focus on Football, Basket and Running
· Support Manager to meeting and agreements with suppliers
· Support to activities of Visual Merchandising Planning and to implementation of Perfect Execution in Stores
· Support to launches of New Football, Basketball and Running Collections, with focus on activation of Point of Sales
· Analysis and Reporting
· Database Management and monitoring of orders process
· Degree in Economics (specialization in Trade Marketing is a plus)
· Fluency in English
· IT Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Passion for Sports