London, Greater London
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
MANDARIN SPEAKING RETAIL ASSISTANT
An exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of a world class visitor attraction and science research centre has arisen. As a Retail Assistant, you will be supporting the team with the day to day needs of the shop floor to drive sales and deliver excellent customer service. You will ensure you are striving to provide world class customer service at all times.
There will be a 7 Day week rota
The assessment day will be on the Monday 22nd July 2019
Induction will be held on Thursday 24th July 2019
It is vital that the right candidates are flexible and reliable and you must be available on both of the above dates and throughout the summer holiday
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
* To support the retail team by being part of a team that deliver commercial and operational excellence
* To be a brand ambassador for the Museum
* Provide world class customer service to every customer.
* To help achieve targets proactively selling and promoting add-ons at the till point.
* To take responsibility for own time management and communicate to your manager when you are unable to attend work.
* To follow guidance of the visual merchandising team to keep shop floor displays full and attractive
* To help look for and drive sales opportunities on the shop floor.
* To assist setting up shops in the morning, including starting till sessions, putting in floats
Please only apply if you are able to speak in Mandarin
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy