Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Job Title: Office Administrator
Salary: £19000 per annum
Working Hours: 8 - 5.30, Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting position as an Administrator for one of our Fast-Growing Medium sized clients based in Ipswich. The vacancy requires someone to join their Administration Team in back office.
The position is to help with day to day duties around the office, these include: -
· General office work including filing, organising, answering any incoming calls
· Supporting the sales team in processing orders and being their admin support
· Computer work including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Using a Bespoke system for stock control
· Creating and sending invoices
· Answering calls and directing clients to the right staff member
· £19,000 with the opportunity to grow in the company
· Extensive training on systems and processes
· Strong focus on personal development and career progression.
· Close working team, friendly fun environment
· Free Parking
Skills and experience
· Desirable - Previous office experience
· Confident, outgoing personality
· Computer experience
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to having a fresh and exciting new candidate start with them. By registering with Adecco, you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who specialises in the commercial industry, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications.
This service is offered right through from the initial meeting to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of Permanent and temporary workers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please visit our website
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy