London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Executive Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to start ASAP who will be providing comprehensive assistance and administrative support service to the Heads of Division, in order to support them in undertaking their duties efficiently.
The Organisation are a unique law enforcement organisation which both investigate and prosecute the most serious economic crime. They focus on tackling the most serious, complex and high-profile economic crime (top tier fraud, bribery and corruption). They currently employ around 410 staff including lawyers, investigators and administrators and work closely with colleagues across the sector and the criminal justice system at home and abroad.
The successful candidate must be clear and confident communicators in writing, in person and over the phone and be able to exercise discretion due to the sensitive nature of the issues they will have sight of.
Pay Rate: £13.40 per hour
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP (Pending vetting)
Duration: Until 29th of November
Type: Temporary, full time, 36 hours per week
Due to the client involved a vetting period will be involved prior to start which will be discussed with successful candidates.
· Providing full EA support, including diary management - making appointments and maintaining the Head of Divisions diary. Managing their email inbox - dealing with incoming email to ensure that tasks are prioritised and dealt with in a timely manner. Where appropriate, preparing responses or taking forward actions from emails on their behalf.
· Arranging travel and accommodation, ensuring the Head of Division has all the necessary details for travel.
· Dealing with incoming correspondence and screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests managing them where appropriate.
· Organising and attending meetings - ensuring the Head of Division has all the necessary papers for their meeting and taking minutes where necessary.
· Producing documents (draft board papers), briefing materials, reports and presentations as necessary.
· Gathering information, analysing and assimilating in order to produce reports, presentations and management information returns for the Head of Division as well as the Senior Management Team.
· Maintaining spreadsheets and databases as appropriate.
· Main point of contact for senior managers, Private Office, Corporate Services and other Divisions, responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Division.
· Collating information from the Department to respond to requests for data.
· Undertaking project work and supporting the Head of Division with ad-hoc duties where required, including arranging courier bookings, making room bookings and maintaining an effective filing system.
· Liaising with other EAs to ensure consistency across Divisions.
· Operating flexibly to assist colleagues and Senior Managers as and when required.
· Arranging the relevant Induction of new staff within the Division.
· Experience of providing Executive Assistant support to senior management.
· Solid diary management experience - confident in the use of MS Outlook including working with calendars and arranging meetings/appointments.
· Proactive with an ability to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision and able to prioritise own workload and manage a variety of tasks in a timely manner.
· A high level of oral and written communication and numeracy is required.
· Effective use of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent planning and organisation skills.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy