Office and Secretarial - Executive Assistant
· Job type
Education and Childcare
· External Reference
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant? Are you confident working within a busy role and supporting Senior Management?
Adecco are proud to be working in Partnership with our Client based in Ashford who are seeking an Experienced Executive Assistant to join their team so read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity.Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Company who are seeking a Finance Manager to join their expanding team in Ashford.
· Excellent organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and written accuracy and fluency.
· The ability to work independently and exercise initiative.
· Excellent literacy skills to prepare correspondence and reports and maintain records to a high standard.
· Ability to present information in a clear and appropriate manner.
· Ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Proactive and forward thinking with the ability to analyse situations and possible outcomes to establish the most effective policies and procedures to meet organisational boundaries.
· Effective communication, influencing and persuasion skills together with evidence of success in building and forming working relationships across professional and operational boundaries.
· Excellent telephone manner in dealing with a range of callers and the ability to calm potential situations of conflict.
· Ability to use judgement when dealing with a wide range of enquiries and different levels of people
· High levels of empathy, courtesy, loyalty, tact, warmth and good-humour
· Experience of taking accurate minutes of meetings and prompt production thereof.
· Flexibility to work occasionally early or late and at weekends as necessary. Time off in lieu/overtime would be given
· Excellent MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· IT literate with a typing speed of 50+ wpm
· To provide confident interaction with colleagues, members of the community. This EA role is a key element of what this company represents.
· To act as first line contact, using discretion and tact to ensure telephone callers and visitors receive a professional response, and are dealt with by the appropriate person.
· To generate an environment of efficiency and provide a warm welcome at all times.
· To support the leadership team, contributing to discussion and taking and circulating minutes of weekly meetings.
· To assist in maintaining a smooth-running and efficient office by dealing with all administrative functions and anticipating and scheduling regular events and meetings, minuting the latter where appropriate.
· To provide support in producing written paperwork for meetings.
· To organise day-to-day time management and to provide support with email and written correspondence.
· To organize and manage paperwork adhering to Data Protection regulations, including GDPR.
· To organize all formal communications including, performance review and probation correspondence.
· Support with policies and procedures including updating and proof-reading where necessary.
· To cover routine events and emergencies with equilibrium, confidence and style.
· To maintain the complaints log
· To take a prominent role in organizing key events.
· To oversee travel arrangements, trains, flights, taxis, dates, etc.; for UK and overseas trips.
· To attend relevant training opportunities as requested.
· To show absolute confidentiality, integrity and discretion at all times
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: Office Hours
Duration of contract: Perm
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on 01233 646632.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy