Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Evening Customer Service Advisors
5.30pm - 9pm, Monday - Friday, and Saturdays 9am - 1pm
£8.97 per hour (weekly pay)
Temporary until Christmas, with potential to be extended longer for the right candidates!
Interviews are being held on Tuesday 15th October, between 10am - 3pm
Start date on Monday 21st October
Full weeks training provided from day one!
Adecco are proud to be working in partnership with a successful and growing healthcare company. We currently have approximately 40 temporary opportunities to work within their friendly call centre.
The main purpose of the role is to help with a back log of work, and to contact their existing patients to organise the delivery of their medication.
TYPICAL DAILY DUTIES:
· Conducting pre delivery calls with patients including stock takes and confirming delivery dates and details
· Data entry duties, recording data on their bespoke system
· Recording patient notes
· Accurately recording and reporting any suspected adverse drug reactions and product complaints
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Professional and polite telephone manner
· Computer literate - MS Office packages
· Able to work in a pressurised call centre environment.
Please call the Adecco Harlow Office on 01279 413073, to find out more information!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy