£ 8.21 - £ 8.97 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Customer Service Advisors (Patient Service Co-ordinators)
Location: Harlow (Pinnacles)
Hourly pay rate : £8.21 per hour (weekly pay)/ £8.97 after 12 weeks
Overtime rates: Time and a half rate for weekend work
Type: Temporary on-going
Working Hours: 3:00pm - 9.00pm OR 5.00pm - 9.00pm, Monday - Friday
Start Date: W/C 5th August
To work as part of the Patient Services Team to manage enquiries relating to deliveries for patients.
· Installation of patients on the patient management system.
· Installation call with patients to welcome them to the service and confirm all details.
· Calculate and arrange delivery dates with patients.
· If required request nursing visits from the nurse scheduling team.
· Process orders for required equipment.
· Pre-delivery call with patient to conduct stock take, confirm delivery date and details.
· Update delivery details on Navision and produce any necessary instructions for the transport team.
· Make any required amendments to patient's ancillary items.
· Process any cancelled deliveries.
· Assist with customer queries and follow up any actions required.
· Respond to any queries that patient may have, communicating any required information to other teams.
· Liaise with other operational teams to resolve any issues on the day of delivery.
· Re-arrange any failed deliveries.
· Arrange collections of equipment or drugs from patients.
· Monitor and action to-do lists.
· Mandatory recording of patient notes which are to be comprehensive and accurate.
· Produce patient letters, patient calendars and holiday letters.
· Send letters to patients we are unable to contact and provide an update to the hospital.
· Deal with any patient or customer complaints in a professional manner, escalating where appropriate.
· Enter details of any complaints or incidents into the CAI system.
· To participate in investigation, defining preventative actions and cause and effect of Complaints and Incidents.
· Accurately record and report any suspected adverse drug reactions and product complaints.
· Manage and process wholesale orders to hospitals or pharmacies.
· Coordinate the payment process for private patients.
· Manage patient studies/questionnaires.
· Monitor and action mailboxes.
· Action daily or weekly reports and action any required data changes in the system.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
· Experience of working in a customer service environment would be preferable.
· IT literate with experience of using MS Word and Excel.
· Experience of working in a healthcare environment would be extremely desirable.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to deal with difficult customers and build rapport.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Good attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a pressured and fast paced environment.
· Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
· Able to deal with challenging situations, and be calm under pressure.
· Understanding of confidentiality and the need for data protection.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy