London, Greater London
Education & Childcare - Education Administration
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client, a leading University, are currently recruiting for an Education C oordinator to ensure consistent management and delivery of taught provision across the organisations through providing high quality administrative support. The successful candidate will Deliver a high-quality customer experience to relevant stakeholders throughout the student lifecycle from pre-enrolment activities through to graduation and beyond.
· Location: Central London
· Pay: £28,660 per annum
· Type: Permanent
· Start date: September 2019
· Work with relevant colleagues to plan programme cycles, considering the provision of processes throughout the academic year, identifying priorities and demonstrating flexibility throughout the cycle, recognising when priorities change, amending plans and adjusting work patterns accordingly.
· Coordinate programme administration processes relevant to the area of work, including assessment processes, in line with university deadlines and regulations, and Faculty and external requirements.
· Coordinate the management of day to day student enquiries with the Programme Officers to provide responses as appropriate within agreed timeframes, taking responsibility for responding directly to more complex enquiries and escalating with line manager when required.
· Ensure that quality assurance requirements and, where required, accreditation requirements are met for all provision.
· Develop and improve the service through eliciting and responding to service user feedback, identifying and suggesting service improvements and implementing new ways of working as directed.
· Work flexibly as part of a team, supporting others in times of high volume activity. Participating in and coordinating new starter inductions.
· Engage with and triage students' pastoral care needs, resolving straightforward issues where appropriate and escalating with, and informing, key stakeholders as per university frameworks.
· Receive, investigate and resolve low-level complaints and address service setbacks, exercising judgement and escalating to line manager where required.
· Take personal accountability for the data quality of student records, ensuring records are accurately maintained in accordance with the agreed retention schedules.
· Work with the wider university community to ensure up-to-date and consistent practices are followed when utilising systems.
· Resolve complex day-to-day issues, responding in line with university Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to draft documents and correspondence autonomously to a broad range of audiences.
· Strong numeracy skills and ability to analyse complex numerical data.
· Excellent time management and organisational.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience in the use of databases and student records systems (such as SITS) to provide management information data to a high level of detail and accuracy.
· Experience of stakeholder management.
· Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
· Experience of managing and delivering a portfolio of taught provision, with a proactive, development focused and transparent approach.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Degree level or equivalent qualification or experience.
· Experience of using virtual learning environments.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy