£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco Harlow are proud to be working in partnership with a hugely successful, family run, online internet business based in Harlow. Our client's business has experienced rapid growth throughout 2019 and 2020, with further growth predicted for 2021. Due to an internal promotion, there is now a vacancy for a Business Administrator.
In brief, the role of a Business Administrator will require 40% of time supporting with accounting functions, which would include:
· Updating financial spreadsheets
· Working from the Xero finance software package
· Creating and chasing invoices
· Some credit control
30% will be supporting with Customer Service duties:
· Liaising with clients both existing and prospect
· Responding and reacting to client requests
Remaining 30% of the time would be used supporting the sales team with all round administrative duties - diary management, email communications etc
The right candidate for this role will have:
· Experience of using the accounting software Xero
· Good knowledge and experience of customer service practice and processes.
· Given this is an online internet business, you will need to be IT literature and moderately Tech Savvy.
· A polished and self-motivated approach to your responsibilities and duties
· Enjoy supporting and working within a team setting
· Ability to work in an organised manner is key!
In a nutshell, we are looking for a self-motivated all round business support!
In return, you will be working alongside a successful, professional yet friendly and supportive team. My client is a proud supporter of investing in people, so a genuine opportunity to further develop your skills and grow alongside the business. Your input will be rewarded with an attractive bonus opportunity! In addition, there is free parking, pension and 28 days annual leave.
If you have the experience and attributes need and would like to hear more about this rewarding opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Adecco Harlow - we would love to hear from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Lowena Hall