Marketing / Comunicazione / Media / Giornalismo - Responsabile Marketing
MEDIA/EDITORIA/ GIORNALISMO/ SPETTACOLO
· Data inizio
We are currently recruiting, for the Italian unit of a prestigious global Company, leader in the IT Industry (web search engine, mail provider, web services, hardware products ecc.), based in Milan, a:
Strategic Partner – fixed term contract
- Hit goals on partners' portfolio by maximizing the partner programmatic growth through adoption/usage of internal products.
- Develop the monetization strategy and strategic account plans for the partners within the portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning and business growth forecast.
- Create relationships within the partners' organization at all levels, direct and indirect users, and usage/repurchase decision makers. Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (training, product enhancement, etc.), lead cross-functional and international efforts to identify and solve any roadblock.
As Strategist, your responsibility comes in two ways - holistic partnerships and data strategy.
On holistic partnerships, you will be responsible for running the program with the country's priority partners. Also you will work closely with regional support teams and partner managers to identify opportunities for priority partners, push forward alignment with teams, and drive partner discussions.
On data strategy, you will work team up with data and analytics specialist and cross functional teams to come up with data strategy and work closely with deliver consulting to partners where relevant.
Desired experience, skills, and qualities:
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, including an understanding of ad serving technology, exchanges, Supply-Side Platforms, Demand-Side Platforms and data management platforms.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with respect to technical, contractual and financial issues
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer 12 months contract for Employee Parental Leave Coverage
Inglese: Parlato Ottimo - Scritto Ottimo - Comprensione Ottimo
Disponibilità oraria: Full Time