Principal mission :
• Assists the General Manager in implementing the brand and hotel strategy, in order to meet targets for quality of service, attitude and profitability for operations departments.
• Has managerial responsibility for all the positions in his or her remit; ensures the team's talents are developed.
• Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer
• Replaces the Hotel General Manager when absent.
Main responsibilities :
• Conveys the Sofitel pillars to guests by playing a 'hands-on' role in the hotel, embodying sociability and proximity.
• Ensures that team organisation remains flexible and ready to meet customer needs.
• Ensures quality in the provision of Rooms, Food & Beverage and Meetings services, by implementing reference guides for those departments.
• Ensures that sub-contractor agreements are aligned with the quality and profitability targets under his/her responsibility.
• Creates the impetus for working innovatively and on projects across departments. To this end, conducts continuous benchmarking on the competition.
• Conveys the Sofitel pillars to employees through his/her management style based on proximity, sociability and cross-divisional working methods.
• Ensures these principles are passed on by employees, between each other and to guests.
• Ensures employees develop their skills to the highest level possible and provides guidance as they progress through their careers.
• Identifies employees with high potential and gains validation. Ensures high potentials are followed up effectively and that they are given personalised support.
• Instils a sales mindset to employees through continuous stimulation (upselling, incentives, challenges...)
• Provides suggestions for the Sales Manager concerning all offers on sale.
• Improves team organisation while ensuring an appropriate structure and numbers of staff.
• Sets sales and expenses budgets for his/her area of responsibility. Follows them up and ensures corrective actions as necessary. Ensures procedures are implemented and duly applied
• Ensures the due application of rules and regulations concerning health and safety.
• Ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the 'Environment Charter'.
• Guarantees the good condition, the functioning of the equipment and the heritage of the hotel
• Develop an action plan based on the results of hygiene analysis and follow up