• To ensure smooth administrative management of the Engineering Office
• Responsible to Engineering staff, Hotel employees, Supplier and guest Hotel, Order Taker Engineering
• To input and access data in the computer maintaining & updating data for easy reference filing system.
• To follow the telephone etiquette. In term of a professional & efficient image of the Chief Engineering & department in general at all the time.
• To answer certain caller’s needs and comply with such to ensure caller’s satisfaction
• To be a clear thinker who can remain calm in pressure situations in order to help Chief Engineering achieve the objective of the Department.
• To focus on details, be well organized and follow up to overcome the task as professional administrator.
• Provide administrative support and prepare correspondence for chief and assistant.
• Create and maintain filling system ex. P.M work orders, logs and correspondence.
• Maintain accurate personnel file status of all engineering employees keeping the data up dated.
• Familiar with engineering terminology in order to process orders and request service from outside companies.
• Responsible for purchasing items and obtain three quotas.
• Maintain the records of confidential file and ledger as well as hotel’s confidential data in term of maintaining professional etiquette & discretion.
• Process and code all contract labor and service calls. Work closely with the accounting department to ensure payment.
• Prepare monthly energy consumption reports in accordance with utility management standard.
• Responsible for corporate data regarding monthly rooms P.M, Mechanical P.M Departmental meeting minutes and miscellaneous report.