To provide more effective support and control of our assets in Italy.
To support HQSE Manager of Italy to implement all Health and Safety, Environment, Quality and Social Responsibility Acciona Energy policies, procedures and instructions as well as to control and follow up all applicable HQSE legal requirements in the Italian Wind Farms.
· To monitor the application of Integrated Management System in Acciona Energy in Italy.
· To support and then control that production staff and contractor apply all new and existing QSE instructions and regulations on site.
· Special attention shall be paid to:
· New safety best practices (lock out tag out, 5 minutes safety, pre-job briefing, work permits, etc).
· Safety coordination meeting and H&S coordination of contractors.
· Safety and environmental wind farm assessments.
· Emergency on site arranging drills and inspections and providing support in case of real emergency situation.
· Wind farms' safety equipment and PPEs.
· QSE inspections and training session on site.
· Support to production staff to open and to manage NCs and incidents reports on site.
· To carry out the controls and checks needed to assure the quality of products and services provided both by suppliers and by Acciona group.
· To encourage and to promote in the local staff and contractors the assumption of values and the commitment of Acciona Energy in the matters of Health and Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility.
· To support in general Health and Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility department to achieve goals and results.