Description de l'offre
THE MOST CHALLENGING AND INNOVATIVE SALES FORCE PROJECTS CAN BE FOUND IN ACCENTURE CLOUD FIRST.
JOIN US TOGETHER WE TACKLE THE CHALLENGES OF CLOUD TRANSFORMATION
Accenture Cloud First is leading the Digital Transformation and cloud migration of top companies in Italy and around the world. Working at Accenture Cloud First means contributing daily to projects that focus on digital innovation that improve the way the world lives and works.
Accenture and Salesforce are a successful combination for implementing Cloud Application strategies and helping organizations achieve the full potential of Cloud First Transformation .
If you're looking for a real team, a family of professionals for sharing your curiosity and passion for innovation, join the Salesforce team at Accenture Cloud First !
You will have the opportunity to experience the new digital era as protagonists and develop applications that radically transform the business of our customers.
WEB ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
You will be involved in activities such as:
· Management of consulting projects in online marketing with specific focus on the analysis and implementation of Adobe Analytics (formerly Sitecatalyst), Google Analytics and similar tools
· Customer management for the analysis of needs, identification of solutions with higher value
· Implementation of analysis and reporting activities, presentation and enhancement of the output and resolution of any critical issues.
What makes the difference
· Minimum 2 years experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
· Minimum 2 years experience in web traffic data analysis, tracking or tagging and evaluation of online campaigns
· Experience in handling complex Enterprise projects
· Proactivity and excellent organizational and customer management skills
· Good knowledge of the English language
· Strong customer management capabilities.
· Excellent Adobe / Sitecatalyst or Google Analytics certification will be considered a preferential requirement.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills. Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.