Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Industry Solutions and Services professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
· Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
· Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments .
· Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility .
· Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Ideal candidate profile
· Deep expertise in Oracle NMS (OMS/DMS)
· Strong understanding of utility industry with ability to deliver systems implementation solutions to clients
· Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (Monday through Thursday at client locations); work remote on Fridays
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.