Description de l'offre
WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: PEOPLE.
JOIN ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY AND YOUR KNOW-HOW WILL BECOME THE ENGINE OF INNOVATION.
Accenture Technology designs and creates remarkable application solutions on a global scale, amazing the world and revolutionizing the way people work, live and conduct business. Become an Accenture Technology professional and create custom applications that generate value for our clients by also making the most of our partnership with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM and HP .
Imagine genuine innovation, the applied one.
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
Join our multi-skilled and international teams and challenge yourself by designing and developing projects on TIBCO solutions to support our most important customers.
You will be involved in the following activities:
· Support for requirement analysis and development of the best SOA solutions
· System development, design and operation
· Attend meetings and webinars with our international community in the SOA area, to be always up to date on innovations.
What makes the difference
The key factors we are looking for are: passion for the evolution of new technologies, debugging and problem solving skills and a strong focus on results and customer relations, in addition to the following skills:
· Work experience from 1 to 5 years
· Expertise in EAI and SOA methodologies
· Flow development on TIBCO BW Version >=6
· Process development on TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.x
· Knowledge of messaging management through JMS technologies
· Familiarity with SOAP and Rest protocols
· Basic knowledge of the BPMN v2 notation
· Knowledge of the following TIBCO tools: BW Version >=6, ActiveMatrix BPM 4.x, Plug-in for CRM Dynamics, Plug-in for MS sharepoint.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.