Description de l'offre
DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IS TRANSFORMING BANKING AND INSURANCE AT THEIR CORE.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING TO MEET THE CHALLENGE AND LEAD THE DIGITAL REVOLUTION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Make the most of your talent and seize the opportunity to dive into world's largest companies – join our global Technology Advisory team of experts, learn how to enable most innovative technologies like Robotics, AI, Blockchain, IoT, design forward-thinking Digital Architecture that evolve with Client business.
Become an innovation advocate to our Clients and lead them today to the future of Technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services , help us win tomorrow market challenges.
TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY DIGITAL VALUE ARCHITECT
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation .
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
· Evaluate, identify and design new digital architecture and platform
· Build relationships with Client IT departments C-suite in order to discuss and play the role of advisor on Technology topics and trends
· Plan and define IT and Digital transformation roadmap (Journey to cloud, DevOps set up, …)
· Lead architecture transformation design and delivery projects
· Research (i.e. Gartner magic quadrants, IDC reports), gather information, interpret and compare data, and shape a solution
· Analyze market products maturity (i.e. SWOT Matrix) and design a customized solution based on client ecosystem
· Create, review and certificate architectural design and documentation
· Manage end-to-end project phases
· Translate technology solutions into business value
· Manage junior resources growth and encourage team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated
· Maximize your CV's ROI through a distinctive, innovative and compelling work experience
· Expand your industry knowledge and professional network joining Community of Practices and a dynamic and young environment
· Attend to international classes held by subject matter experts and understand Accenture corporate culture
· Access to internal and external Certification programs to deepen and prove your most relevant skills
What makes the difference
· 2-3 years in similar role in consulting firms or premium multi-national firms (consultant)
· 4-5 years in similar role in consulting firms or premium multi-national firms (manager)
· High standing, communication and presentation skills
· Deep knowledge and experience on multilayer complex architectures
· Knowledge of main technology trends (Robotics, AI, Blockchain, IoT, ….)
· Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA) and their governance approaches
· Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
· Broad and extensive experience with most adopted technologies
· More relevant “web X.0” technologies (i.e. ajax, css, angular ...)
· Deep knowledge of main architectural components (Portals, ESB, Document composition systems, ECM Platform, ….)
· Knowledge of runtime platform and products (web and application server, DBMS, …)
· Knowledge of operating systems (i.e. Unix, Sun Solaris and Windows) and infrastructure key principles
· Broad and extensive knowledge of the main software development processes (Agile, Waterfall, DevOps)
· Data modeling and database design experience
· Solution evaluation, comparison and business case skills
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03) click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.