Why choosing Accenture for your internship? Because you want to prove yourself and create your own future, taking an active part in projects that transform our customers' business. Take the leap and start your career with us, along with senior colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Operations area internship - BPS
Milano, Roma, Torino Your challenges
We offer our opportunities to students or undergraduates who are looking for a curricular or extracurricular internship (don't worry if you already got your degree, have a look at our permanent positions!). An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your career in the technological innovation. You will unleash your potential within a team of professionals, acquiring new skills through training and learning from your senior work buddies.
You will join a team that will teach you how to master technologies for Business Process Outsourcing for the key market sectors (E-Commerce and Retail, Procurement, Supply Chain, Automotive, Banking, Insurance, Communication and High Tech, Energy)
· With the support of your colleagues, you will develop innovative solutions that use emerging technologies, assisting our customers to build new digital ecosystems
· You will be taught Business Process Outsourcing and given the tools to operate your project management activities independently
· You will analyse KPI performance and identify improvement opportunities
· You will soon relate to customers independently, making time and budget estimates, accounting, contract management, handling complaints and invoicing, and getting involved in every business process and operating contexts
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas, so at Accenture you'll learn how to shape them. Start your career at Accenture and be amazed by the growth opportunities you'll enjoy every day, just like Marilisa did : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp6xVzVgsP-/ #AccenturePeople
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Ideal candidate profile
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you're passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
· You speak good English and can express yourself naturally
· You are nearing the end of your studies and are graduating in science (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics) or Engineering (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications) or Economics and Marketing (after having acquired technical and scientific qualifications).
· You value uniqueness
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
We remind students they need to inform the relevant University office in order to activate a curricular intern role.
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer