Accenture is the place where highly skilled Network, Cloud, Service Management, Workplace and Data Centre specialists design, create and manage the core of the most innovative IT systems.
Join Accenture Technology and design customised solutions for clients operating in the main industries, in partnership with the most renowned technology providers, to promote infrastructural and digital devolution.
Define the architecture that underpins the evolution of our IT ecosystem.
Oracle Database Administrator
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
The professional will take care of installation, configuration, management, maintenance, updating and monitoring of Oracle Database/SQL Server.
The role includes:
· Installation and configuration of new hardware and software
· Execution of System configurations
· Patch application and system upgrades activities
· Log analysis
· Monitoring of managed environments
· Incident management through procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
Ideal candidate profile
· High school diploma or degree
· At least 3 years of experience in application server administration
· Strong technical skills: Database Specialist - Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle Dataguard, Oracle Streams, Oracle Weblogic, SQL Server
· Previous experience in Operations and System Management context
· English communication skills – both written and verbal
· Good communication capability
· Problem determination skills
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer