Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
· As part of a Human Capital Management project team, you will plan and prepare workshops to present the Oracle HCM Cloud to customers, highlighting its advantages and guiding them towards the best technologically innovative HR solutions.
· You will independently manage your projects throughout all implementation phases (requirements mapping, integration, deployment tests and end-user training) and budget management, ensuring quality and on-time compliance.
· You will coordinate and support a team of younger resources in their professional growth. The team will help system configuration on different HR modules.
· You will support business development activities (offer and project processing, demos and workshop preparation and organisation for new or existing customers).
· You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and continue to grow as a consultant in the application projects area
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with Vodafone https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-vodafone-achieving-high-velocity-performance-value-oracle?src=LINKEDINJP
Ideal candidate profile
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
· You have two years' experience in a similar consulting role
· You know Oracle's HCM Cloud and at least one of its modules (Core HR, Roles and Security, Page Composer, BIP, OTBI, HDL, PaaS, Workforce Compensation, Goal & Performance, Goal Management, Talent Review & Succession and Career Development)
· You can use PowerPoint and know how to prepare and manage presentations
· You are passionate about Excel formulas and pivots
· You can use at least one programming languages (SQL, C, Java)
· You like to coordinate and support younger colleagues in their training
· You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Economics
· You speak and write in English fluently
· You love to share and learn different things
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer