The scope of the job includes a wide range of office services and/or activities including routine and non-routine tasks to be independently completed according to office guidelines. The generalist interacts frequently with customers / clients to maintain and strengthen relationships and to ensure work/deliverables meet expectations.
· Report to Office Lead
· Perform administrative duties
· Complete a wide range of office services (such as facility/equipment maintenance, mail services, stationery and office supply etc)
· Setup and maintain workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
· Maintain and coordinate records and reports
· Handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
· Act as point of contact for various admin tools and databases
· Manage daily relationship with external service providers
· Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
· Use judgment to anticipate customer service needs, resolves non-routine issues and take action accordingly
· Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
Qualifications/Professional Skills Requirement
· Diploma holder with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
· Strong customer service skills
· Good command in English and Mandarin
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude and able to work independently
· Proficient in MS application (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Able to handle multi-tasks and work in a fast paced environment