Accenture is the place where highly skilled Network , Cloud, Service Management, Workplace and Data Centre specialists design, create and manage the core of the most innovative IT systems.
Join Accenture Technology and design customised solutions for clients operating in the main industries, in partnership with the most renowned technology providers, to promote infrastructural and digital devolution.
Define the architecture that underpins the evolution of our IT ecosystem.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
We are looking for fresh new talents enabling us to grow our next generation of specialists and leaders. You will be responsible for providing analysis, design and implementation of network infrastructures for Large Enterprises as well as Service Providers, working at a detailed level on all major network technologies. Our people will support in planning, designing and executing datacenter network and transformation projects.
You will work either alone or in team with other Engineers to deliver network services, to meet the needs of Client stakeholders, for either project implementation activities or “day-to-day” network engineering support.
· Analyze, design and develop end-to-end network solutions for the customers based on their specifications and business needs
· Create and maintain strong relation with our clients
· Establish project governance
· Handle teams of experienced resources to ensure that they are delivered according to expectations and plans
· Perform and coach others to continuously document knowledge to enable an effective knowledge sharing process and organizational development
· Drive thought leadership to enable organizational competence.
Ideal candidate profile
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
· 3-5 years of experience in planning, design and implementation of network architecture transformation project
· Strong experience on HLD e LLD and network deployment
· Technical background on Enterprise networking (e.g. Data Center, Campus, LAN, WAN, Network Security, etc.)
· In depth knowledge of Data Center Architecture ( L2, L3 DCI interconnection, Fabric Path, ACI etc. ) and equipment like Cisco Nexus, ASA and Checkpoint firewall, F5 and Citrix load balancer etc.
· Active network certifications (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Vmware, etc.) and ability to demonstrate proficiency at level
· You speak and write English fluently
· You love to share and learn different things
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer