Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients' behalf.
What will you do?
As AP Accountant you will be responsible for:
· Daily invoice processing lifecycle management and accurate booking of AP transactions (invoices, credit notes)
· Verification of incoming PO and Non-PO invoices
· Vendor account reconciliation
· On-time query resolution - vendor and local market
· Daily involvement/cooperation with AP, Treasury, GL group, as required
Ideal candidate profile
What we expect from you:
· Very good English and German (min. B2)
· About 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable
· Good Excel skills, SAP knowledge would be an additional asset
· Attention to detail and great organization skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit
What we can offer:
· Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
· CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website http://careers3.accenture.com/Careers/Poland/Apply_Now/ . Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Your application can not be processed without the signed statement.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.