WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: PEOPLE.
JOIN ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY AND YOUR KNOW-HOW WILL BECOME THE ENGINE OF INNOVATION.
Accenture Technology designs and creates remarkable application solutions on a global scale, amazing the world and revolutionizing the way people work, live and conduct business. Become an Accenture Technology professional and create custom applications that generate value for our clients by also making the most of our partnership with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM and HP .
Imagine genuine innovation, the applied one.
We are looking for very talented people to join us in Milan, Turin, Rome, Naples, Cagliari and Verona to fill the position of:
JAVA ANALYST AND DEVELOPER
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent analysis and synthesis skills, deals with safety and competence the issues related to the software development and is able to carry out technical/functional specifics in complete autonomy.
Proficient in implementing Java and J2EE components in line with the standards defined by the pattern of the main framework.
Ideal candidate profile
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
· A degree or diploma in technical disciplines
· Knowledge of Java/J2EE and major frameworks (Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate)
· knowledge of service-oriented technologies (WebServices, Rest-JSON), AngularJS, TypeScript(Angular2&up), RDBMS (Oracle, MySql) and mobile (Android, iOS, Html5, jQuery) will be considered preferred skills
· You speak and write English fluently
· You love to share and learn different things
· Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer