Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Its home page is http://www.accenture.com/ .
The Consulting workforce is made up of three groups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting and Technology Consulting.
Accenture Interactive helps clients create the best customer experiences on the planet, across the entire customer journey. Through our connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, we create new ways to win. Our ultra-curious tinkerers, culture sleuths and pragmatic strategists use the power of design to create digital products and services that surprise and delight the people who use them. Our teams use a human-focused lens to generate value for our clients while reimagining and redefining people’s relationships with the digital and physical worlds.
It is now an exciting time for the Interactive team, where there are ongoing initiatives with an aim to build new competence areas and create unrivalled solutions for the Clients. An internship with Accenture Interactive’s Design Experience Team will provide you with everything you need to start your career adventure. You will work on challenging projects and help solving client problems. You'll have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network, and build skills that you'll be able to apply anywhere. And you won't just be shadowing others—you'll be in the mix right from the start.
What you will do:
In this role, you will be exposed to a variety of industry sectors and business challenges related to marketing, digital strategy, CRM, Customer Experience and Loyalty topics. Your daily tasks will include, in particular:
· supporting client and internal teams in data gathering and analyses
· structuring and performing analyses and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
· global market trends research (e.g. impact of digital technologies on business and operating models transformation)
· developing client deliverables (presentations, spreadsheets and other documents)
· financial analyses and development of business case / financial models
· daily interaction with team and project members
Ideal candidate profile
What we are looking for:
· Students of top-tier universities
· Previous internship / project / other professional experience would be a strong asset
· Excellent command of English and Polish
· Excellent computer skills including MS PowerPoint and Excel
· Superior analytical skills
· Diligence in preparing materials
· Eagerness to learn and develop
· Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
· Long term Internship – lasts min 3 months (4-5 days in a week) with flexible working hours & remote work options
· Opportunity – there is a high possibility that we will offer you full-time job offer at the end of the internship
· Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the most famous companies in the world
· Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts passionate about rethinking experiences that redefine industries in our constantly evolving digital era
· Modern office in the city center with convenient connection for all means of transport
· A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
· Career boost – mentoring program, constant support and clear development path from your first day at work, a dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.