Description de l'offre
WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: PEOPLE.
JOIN ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY AND YOUR KNOW-HOW WILL BECOME THE ENGINE OF INNOVATION.
Accenture Technology designs and creates remarkable application solutions on a global scale, amazing the world and revolutionizing the way people work, live and conduct business. Become an Accenture Technology professional and create custom applications that generate value for our clients by also making the most of our partnership with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM, Google and HP.
Imagine genuine innovation, the applied one.
GOOGLE CLOUD DEVELOPER
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
He/she will design the potential architecture on Google Cloud Platform and will develop the application using the newest Google Technology products with the internal Google Practice Team.
· Brainstorm with Managers to conceptualize new features
· Cooperate with engineers to build new features
· Design and implement integrated solutions for new services
· Follow up on corrections, adaptations, and improvement of existing services.
What makes the difference
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
· 2 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
· Direct technical experience with the relevant Google Cloud Platform products and services (e.g., Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and the Cloud SDK)
· Strong development skills, at least 2 years of experience with Java or Python
· English proficency, Italian native speaker.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.