TECHNOLOGY IS DISRUPTING BANKING AND INSURANCE.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services , Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
GDPR & DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation .
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
The GDPR & Data Privacy Consultant - Financial Services provides advisory and consulting support to help our clients improve their Data Privacy Management System , in order to enhance protection of personal data across their organization and to be compliant to the recent European regulations (e.g. GDPR). Some of the challenges you will face include:
· Working with truly global organizations and the related complexity of their compliance requirements
· Working in a multi-disciplined team to bring the best of Accenture to bear in supporting our clients
· Working with different clients in different markets
· Designing pragmatic but effective Data Protection Strategies and Solutions for our clients.
· Offer management consultancy advice and practical assistance on Data Privacy matter throughout the client’s organization
· Conduct Data Protection activities / projects, eventually coordinating more junior resource(s)
· Support the client in:
· assessing compliance to Data Privacy European/local regulations and identifying any gaps/ areas of intervention
· implementing required compliance intervention plans, in terms of both internal organization and Information & Technology systems
· defining methodology and executing the Data Protection Impact Assessment
· implementing effective frameworks for data classification/discovery data lifecycle management and data protection
· designing key indicators/controls frameworks for continuously monitoring organization’s compliance to European and local regulations
· designing and supporting execution of Data Privacy awareness training and educational activities.