Description de l'offre
TECHNOLOGY IS DISRUPTING BANKING AND INSURANCE.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services , Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
GDPR & DATA PRIVACY CONSULTANT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation .
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
The GDPR & Data Privacy Consultant - Financial Services provides advisory and consulting support to help our clients improve their Data Privacy Management System , in order to enhance protection of personal data across their organization and to be compliant to the recent European regulations (e.g. GDPR). Some of the challenges you will face include:
· Working with truly global organizations and the related complexity of their compliance requirements
· Working in a multi-disciplined team to bring the best of Accenture to bear in supporting our clients
· Working with different clients in different markets
· Designing pragmatic but effective Data Protection Strategies and Solutions for our clients.
· Offer management consultancy advice and practical assistance on Data Privacy matter throughout the client's organization
· Conduct Data Protection activities / projects, eventually coordinating more junior resource(s)
· Support the client in:
· assessing compliance to Data Privacy European/local regulations and identifying any gaps/ areas of intervention
· implementing required compliance intervention plans, in terms of both internal organization and Information & Technology systems
· defining methodology and executing the Data Protection Impact Assessment
· implementing effective frameworks for data classification/discovery data lifecycle management and data protection
· designing key indicators/controls frameworks for continuously monitoring organization's compliance to European and local regulations
· designing and supporting execution of Data Privacy awareness training and educational activities.
What makes the difference
· Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Science, Economics
· 1-4 years of experience in Consulting; preferable in Financial Services (Banking/ Insurance) and with main expertise in Risk Management practice
· Strong knowledge of risk management/ compliance/ security plans, risk governance, risk assessment frameworks
· Data Privacy: Knowledge of the main European regulatory requirements in terms of data protection (GDPR, D.Lgs 196/2003)
· Data Architecture: Knowledge of models, policies, rules or standards that govern how data are collected, stored and use in organizations' data systems
· Knowledge of the possible data breaches scenarios (e.g. cyber attacks) and potential related impacts
· Knowledge of the main data protection measures (e.g. encryption, obfuscation)
· Data Privacy projects' experience is desirable
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment taking business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
· Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of English language (written and oral).
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.