WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: PEOPLE.
JOIN ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY AND YOUR KNOW-HOW WILL BECOME THE ENGINE OF INNOVATION.
Accenture Technology designs and creates remarkable application solutions on a global scale, amazing the world and revolutionizing the way people work, live and conduct business. Become an Accenture Technology professional and create custom applications that generate value for our clients by also making the most of our partnership with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM and HP .
Imagine genuine innovation, the applied one.
FULL STACK SPECIALIST
Milan, Rome, Verona
If you get quickly up-to-speed on technologies , techniques, open source tools , or skills that you have never encountered before. We want to meet you!
As a Java/J2EE Developer, you'll be able to draw inspiration from our best developers and contribute to the creation of revolutionary digital products.
We offer you a permanent contract salary proportional to your working experience together with a variety of international projects and opportunities.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
You will get involved in these challenging activities:
· technical analysis and development of applications on Java/J2EE enterprise platforms and integration with SOAP or REST services
· design and deploy micro-service, cloud, and virtualized container solutions
· integration activities with IAM and SSO platforms
· create, execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
What makes the difference
· Diploma or Degree in technical and scientific disciplines
· Knowledge of Java/J2EE and at least one of the following major frameworks (Struts 2, Spring & Hibernate, jQuery, JSF2, JAX-WS, AJAX, EJB, programmazione RESTful API)
· Ability to create technical/functional specifications in autonomy
· Passion for emerging IT technologies, cloud infrastructures, mobile applications, working from design to deployment, applying Agile methodologies
· Goal-oriented with excellent analysis and synthesis skills
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.