Financial Analyst - Corporate Development Transaction Services
Join our Finance team to shape deals for Consulting and Outsourcing engagements that Accenture plays with its clients, and work on building new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies, alliances and equity investment transactions.
Challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
You will work across finance, legal and many other Accenture teams including sales, solutions, operating units and growth platforms to achieve the optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and the client for all proposed deal structures and to ensure a smooth transition into service delivery.
In this challenging role, you'll be responsible for:
· Developing client business cases and value propositions, provide financial advice to the sales teams often working as the sole finance contact on the deal whilst escalating specific issues to CDTS Leads as appropriate
· Supporting the sales process by applying independent thinking, shape deals for Accenture's largest scale engagements, ranging from outsourcing and complex consulting engagements to merger and acquisition transactions, the creation of new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies and alliances
· Evaluating financial investment performance through the creation of valuation models, pricing models and preparation of market and competitive assessments to contribute to Accenture's investment decision making
What makes the difference
· 1-3 years of experience in the role
· Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
· Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Strong financial management, analytic and strategic skills
· Master's Degree in Business Administration
· Available to travel when applicable
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.
2378 vacancies open at Accenture
Offerte di lavoro e stage
- Offerte di lavoro a Roma
- Offerte di lavoro in Finanza / Controllo di gestione
- Offerte di lavoro Finanza / Controllo di gestione a Roma