Finance and Supply Chain Consultant for Energy Clients
IGNITE YOUR PASSION WITH THE CHALLENGES OF THE ENERGY WORLD. JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources .
Finance and Supply Chain Consultant for Energy Clients
Play your part in projects focused on the Resources industry. Join our Finance & Enterprise Performanc e and Supply Chain & Operations to develop innovative operating models and lead process driven transformation.
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
As part of our F&EP practice you will help CFOs design, build and operate high performance Finance functions, through improved financial planning and analysis.
By joining our SC&O practice the focus of your work will be to optimize the supply chain and realize the full value of our clients operations. You will help clients re-think how they achieve S&P value targeting, relationship management and create Digital supply chains.
We are a strong global community, you'll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths. Take your consulting career to the next level!
What makes the difference
· A minimum of 3 years of Finance and Accounting experience within Oil and Gas, Chemicals, or Utilities industry across various functions (OTC, PTP, RTR, FP&A & etc.)
· A minimum of 1 year of consulting and/or leading process improvement projects
· A minimum of 1 year of SAP or other relevant ERP experience
· A Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other closely related field of study
· Sales experience developing responses to client proposals and participating in sales presentations to clients
· Experience leading projects and large scale transformation programs
· Minimum 3 years' experience in Supply Chain and/or Sourcing and Procurement roles in large regional or global organisations
· Experience in planning, procurement and fulfillment functions within the sector
· Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
· Understanding and application of various planning capabilities within segments
· Understanding of supply chain processes and their implementation
· Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and collaborative environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve complex problems
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in an information systems, technology driven and fast-paced environment
· Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a y oung, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment . Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders . Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training , you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.