People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals while working in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
Your role includes the following key responsibilities:
· Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
· Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports.
· Arrange and coordinate meetings/events in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable.
· Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive).
· Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
· Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive.
· Arrange conference calls and video conferences involving a global audience.
· Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports).
· Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture's tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes supporting Accenture's overall strategy.
· Develop relationships with executives' clients and their Executive Assistant.
· Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines.
· May anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive's availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
· May review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate.
· May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed.
· May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives' representative to independently handle calls.
Ideal candidate profile
· Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification.
· 5-7+ years of Executive Assistant experience.
· 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
· Experience in customer/client relationship management
· Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
· High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
· Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
· High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
· Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
· Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborative team environment
· Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
· Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
· Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
· Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
· Good communication skills (written and oral)
· Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .