The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most influential companies. With broad global resources and deep functional and technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Our people are our most important asset, therefore Accenture employees benefit from deepest level of professional development including clear career path, extensive training program, coaching from senior colleagues and strong collaboration with teammates. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Demand for our Digital Technologies group is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Experienced ETL Consultants (Datastage, ODI, Informatica, Ab Initio…) with a functional and technical profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added solutions to our clients. We are interested in individuals having experience from various industries (Finance, Products, Resources, Communications and High Tech, Public Services) and able to understand client needs, participate in business requirements gathering, functional analysis and to propose, develop and test relevant ETL solutions to our clients. Experience with ETL Architecture is considered a plus.
Because we see a high demand at our clients in data integration solutions based on Informatica, Datastage, ODI and Ab Initio, we are looking for an experienced ETL consultant that has experience with designing and implementing ETL solutions with at least one of the mentioned tools and can help us grow and develop expertise and capabilities in that domain.
Functional and / or technical knowledge of the following ETL capabilities is required:
· Turn functional requirements into ETL technical requirements
· Design of solution architecture and data model.
· Design and participate to implementation of related sourcing based on state of the art transformations in the specific technologies mentioned
· Depending on level of experience – coordination of a team
Following elements would be considered as a plus:
· Knowledge of multiple tools.
· Knowledge of specific industry functional context. (CRM, Risk management, Incentive and compensation management, etc…)
· Knowledge of Data Warehousing/dimensional modelling concepts
· Knowledge of one BI/Analytics reporting tool
· Knowledge of Master data management concepts and tool
· Knowledge of Data Quality concepts and frameworks
Typical roles will involve working within a mixed team of functional and technical colleagues working from different locations to perform some or all of the following:
· Driving, participating in the development of strategies and plans for ETL solutions
· Driving, participating and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
· Driving, participating in business requirements, impact analysis and related estimates and subsequent planning definition
· Driving and participating in functional analysis and design as input for other developers
· Designing ETL solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements
· Driving, participating in technology architecture/framework and infrastructure design activities
· Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
· Driving and developing ETL, data integration and data conversion design / implementation
· Driving, participation an ETL testing strategy and go live from preparation to execution with all necessary stakeholders.
· Driving and developing data quality and governance capabilities
· Project management & team leadership
· Build and maintain client relationship
Ideal candidate profile
As a technical BI Reporting consultant you would be involved in different tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
· Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements;
· Designing the target solution;
· Implementation of the Business Intelligence reporting solutions;
· Set-up/maintain the necessary repository and configuration of the tools (users, security, objects versioning)
· Creation of Test Scripts and Execution of testing in accordance with the functional and technical specifications;
· Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
· Manage production issues and related SLA under production environment.
· Set up deployment and release management strategy
· Setting up demo environments or Proof of Concepts for our clients
· Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment;
· Senior profiles can be involved in other tasks:
· Define guidelines and best practices;
· Lead teams;
· Project Management;
· Planning and estimation;
· Architecture studies;
· 1 to 5+ years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and good knowledge of at least one of the BI Reporting solutions mentioned
· Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
· Experience in interacting with business requestors based on high level requirements
· Strong sense for accuracy
· Proven ability to apply analytical, creative and structured thought
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work independently
· Experience with agile delivery is a plus
· Written and oral communication skills in English
· Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .